Tuesday, April 16, 2013

BDSM: What Bondage means to me

In my first post I described my kinky self. It has a lot to do with BDSM as you can also read in my list of kinks. Bondage is a big part of my relationship with Mr Reg. This is surprising, because I never fantasized much about bondage in the past. I liked the thought of being handcuffed, or tied to a chair.  But I never looked at pictures of bound women nor did I think about different types of ropes or different styles of bondage. To me it was about being constrained and controlled. Not about the bondage process.

This changed about two years ago when we joined a group of people who wanted to practice bondage on a regular basis.  We started to look at videos of the Two Knotty Boys and Twisted Monk. After a while we got some new people in the group with more experience. We started to practice patterns that can be used in suspension, talked about the risks, anatomy of the human body and names of knots (Munter hitch, x-knot and other jargon I can't remember). We see each other every other week and talk about our relationship, about BDSM, about life, work and of course: rope ;)


Bondage now has become very important to the both of us. It's a moment where we literally bond. Mr Reg is focused on the knots and my body, and I can feel his energy and his satisfaction when something works out the way he envisioned it. He likes talking to the other people about the technical aspects of bondage, the type of rope, the knots, the aesthetic of doing something in a certain way. I focus on him, feel his hands on my body, feel the constraints of the ropes. It feels very comforting to be tied up and at his mercy. It makes me proud to see how skilled he is. I love being in this safe environment of friends who respect and trust each other.

Suspension is a different feeling: I am afraid to be in off the ground. It is the ultimate submission to him: I am at his mercy and my physical well being is completely depending on his skill.


Wicked Wednesday... be inspired & share...

21 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a really great group of people to learn and explore with. I think having a supportive community is such a great thing

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is something I really cherish. Plus we have a lot of fun too :)

      Delete
  2. I love everything about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent ropework!! I so love the feel of rope and His hands on me as he binds me into submission :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. yes to watch, still learning the ropes myself (sorry bout the pun)

      Delete
  5. I can totally imagine how you feel when you two are practicing bondage! And I simply LOVE the photos :D

    Welcome to and thanks for joining Wicked Wednesday!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rope and bodnage has always fascinated me, and this post has just increased my curiosity!

    DecadentWhisper x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting read; not something I have any experience with, but am certainly curious now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rope....*droools* I love rope.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the idea of creating patterns with rope; there's just something about the way they look against the skin. Fascinating post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The rope work is very lovely. Thanks for the interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love rope, too.. I did read all of your post, but, I admit, I hovered around those magnificent breasts for a while :)

    Pea ~x~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That made me lol and blush at the same time. Thank you for the compliment :)

      xxx dedi

      Delete
  12. That surprised me too, that I loved the bondage process more than the result of the process (constrained and under control). Both doing the bondage (alas, I'm not such an expert as Mr_Reg) as well as to be tied up. What surprised me even more was the untie process, I like to do that too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is exactly what MrReg tells me, that he loves the untying very much as well :) To me that is different, it is always a bit of sad farewell ...

      Delete