Friday, May 3, 2013

Face slapping

Kink of the week: face slapping

As I wrote on my list of kinks, I like being dominated and I like pain. Face slapping mainly falls in the first category: to me it is part of being dominated. It makes me feel submissive, vulnerable and horny. This has two reasons: First of all, it is very up close and personal; especially if you compare it to be being spanked from behind on the back or the ass. When Mr Reg slaps me in my face, he is close physically and looking me in the eye. Using his hand. Second, being slapped in the face scares me. If he slaps me too hard, he leaves a mark. If he slaps me too hard, he might hurt my brain. If he slaps me while something is in my mouth (like his cock), he might hurt my jaw or teeth.  Face slapping is dangerous; as Frugal Domme puts it in this post: you can't do it safely you can do it safer.

Being slapped in the face makes me feel submissive, vulnerable and horny. Mr Reg slaps me in the face for different reasons: sometimes to grab my attention, sometimes to punish me during play. Some people find it insulting, but it never has that effect on me. It feels more like a reprimand or a claim. As soon as I feel the slap, I can feel my body relax and my mind submit to him. I like the burning feeling on my cheek, but I dislike the feeling of my brain hitting my skull or my teeth against his hand.

Being slapped in the face makes me feel submissive, vulnerable and horny. Because of the danger, it excites me. Because it is so personal, it makes me very aware of Mr Reg and the mood he is in. I am completely focused on him. Waiting for his next move. Wanting to comply or accept whatever comes next.



Kink of the Week

9 comments:

  1. Passing through via KOTW...had to laugh at your statment "I dislike the feeling of my brain hitting my skull or my teeth against his hand." I think most ppl would agree that they don't like that feeling either. :)
    Otherwise, when slapping is done "safely" & with love it's ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for passing by :) Guess you are right about that statement, although you never know what types of pain other people like ;)

      Delete
  2. I have only experienced kinky face slapping once and somehow I would like to explore it more. But I think for me there is a very fine line between kinky and abusive face slapping. Only by exploring more, I will be able to know how much of face slapping I can handle before it gets too much. From the one time I experienced kinky face slapping, it indeed made me feel very submissive too.

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have explored it and discovered that it is a hard limit for me. I love reading all these posts and learning how others feel about things

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an interesting perspective and its a great way to look at it, nice read :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see new blogs in the Kink of the Week! My feelings in being slapped are similar to yours: it makes me feel very submissive and focused on the one who has done the slapping. And shortly after, I, too, get horny, possibly because he *has* done something so filled with emotional edge.

    Thank you for taking part, and hope to see you more in future!

    Jade

    PS - Are you on Twitter? I usually tweet out about posts and would like to reference yours if you have one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) My twitter handle is dedi644.

      Delete
  6. Interesting take on this, glad to hear it's positive for you :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's cool to finally see a positive response to face-slapping on this KOTW. I don't like it myself but I can see why it would resonate well with others, mainly because of what you've said! Thanks for enlightening me :)

    ReplyDelete