Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The play area of the cabin was located where the dining area used to be. It was small, but very well equipped: a sling, a spanking bench and plenty of hooks to tie me up. After exploring the cabin, I was told to undress. A couple of hours later, our friend arrived.

They threw me over the spanking bench. My hands were tied to the legs of the bench, then my feet got the same treatment. I could not move and my ass was exposed to them. They took turns beating me. Sometimes with their bare hands, sometimes with a whip or cane. It was hard to submit to it, because the two men used different rhythms and force. I tried to relax my muscles and concentrated on their voices. They were talking to each other sometimes and to me at other times; after a particularly harsh blow or something that startled me. Sometimes they would caress me, instead of beating me. The feeling of their big hands on my hot buttocks felt great. They checked every now and again to see how aroused I was by sliding a finger in my pussy. It was hard to tell whose finger it was, only if they commented I knew who was touching me.

They put me in the sling and blindfolded me. Taking the beating on my breasts and pussy proved to be very difficult. I tried to avoid the blows and became very restless. Being exposed like this made me feel extremely vulnerable. They told me to lie still and stop moaning. I tried but failed. They untied me and Mr Reg went looking for some needles. He handed them over to our friend. The thought of the needles sent a surge of panic through my body. I was standing close to him and whimpered "No, please, No". I stepped away, with my blindfold still on. He answered threateningly "What are you saying? Are you saying no to me?!?" I immediately stepped back into his reach "No Sir I am sorry". He grabbed my hair and told me to hold still while he stuck the needle in my breast. I submitted, I was no longer fighting it. I was completely relaxed and floated away.

It turns me on. Whenever I think about his reaction to my plea. Immediately, like a button being pushed. Writing about it, has the same effect ...

click on the link below to see who else is participating in Wicked Wednesday this week!
Wicked Wednesday... be inspired & share...

11 comments:

  1. sounds like a great memory. Now where is that cabin? lol Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like quite the amazing session!! :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love it when W hears my "no" and uses it against me...making me do whatever it is that I am denying. Yumm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is such a powerful word I think and it seems to many posts today reflect that.

    Mollyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so right. The reaction to this word when it is used ... The retaliation ... *shiver* Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful memory. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is hot! The sentence 'Are you saying no to me?' sent shivers down my spine!

    Thanks for sharing your memory with us! :)

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved that question by him, and the cabin sounds quite heavenly. Glad you find your space to float.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love so many things about this .. the cabin, the dominance, the sharing .. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What I loved most was your reaction " I submitted, I was no longer fighting it. I was completely relaxed and floated away".

    ReplyDelete